Here are some great ways to use paper flowers as a pop of color to your reception or event.
- Group them together as a welcome sign
- Use them in small groupings to introduce your color palette
- Use them in vignettes around your location to add color and interest
- Gather them together on your guest book table
- Decorate your cake table or escort card location
- Create a photo location for informal photos
And the best part about them besides being gorgeous, is that you can set them up in advance and they won’t wilt!!
The flowers area available in almost any color and I can design packages in any quantity. Please contact me by email at PaperFlora2@gmail.com or visit my shop here for more flowers.